Wednesday, May 30, 2018

File 13: The Animatronic Clones

Case File: Some one doesn't want me finding out the truth.
So Far after doing some searching someone has been messaging me about "That I should stop looking or it  comes." So far there are reports of youtubers either getting kidnap or attack by what seems to animatronic versions of themselves. thankfully I have a list of Youtubers who have been cloned:
-Dawko
-Markiplier
-MatPat
-DoctorTrick
-Razzbowski
-Jacksepticeye
-8-BitRyan
-Bazamalam
----------------------------------------------------------
So Far I also collected info of the ones who haven't got cloned yet:
-VaporTheGamer
-iHasCupquake
-DanTDM
-Jester
-Pewdiepie
-YamiMash
-Smike.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
There if u do come across these clones run just run don not interact with them.
They may look like the youtbers but they are not.


No comments:

Post a Comment